Hi Erik
thank you very much for the mail.

My try is not about coding API. I just want to know whether processors
like  *InvokeHTTP, PostHTTP *can work with the access token(if you have
some kerberized site).
(the example I have provided is just for fast try)

Do you know whether those processors can somehow work with access token (or
is it planned to implement it in some future releases,...)?

best, Tomas