Daeho, I configured my SplitJSON like so:
JsonPathExpression    $.FNAME
Null Value Representation     empty string

If there are two values in the json array for that key FNAME, I do get two
output flowfiles. But the only value present in the output is the value
from the split of the list. All my other JSON keys and values are not
present. How do I tell SplitJSON to also retain all the key/values I did
not split on?