Hi ,

I just have confusion but no where i am finding a proper documentation
regarding how nifi nodes intigrates with nifi registry. means internally
how it works.as per the code , the node calls API to get the registry
details and storing the entiry in RegistryDTO object.

So my question is , Is it storing in persistant storage like db or in
memory.
If it stores in memory, then when we restarting the nifi application how it
again connect to registry , is it again call the API .

I am sorry if my understanding is wrong.
please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Sanjeet