From: Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 7:42 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: DistributedMapCacheService - automated creation

[CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Kodak Alaris. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.]
What is your use case? Because this sounds vaguely like something that you
could implement implicitly with the HBase version by just creating one big
cache table with an eye for not overlapping column qualifiers and possibly
liberal use of HBase TTLs.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 6:04 PM William Gosse