Hi - I'm currently converting our flows from 1.8.0 to 1.11.1, with a parallel
upgrade from registry 0.2.0 to registry 0.5.0. Currently stuck due to this set
of steps:

  1.  Upgraded registry from 0.2.0 to 0.5.0
  2.  Upgraded NiFi from 1.8.0 to 1.11.1
  3.  Imported a new version of a flow to the 0.5.0 registry

It looks like the QueryDatabaseTable processor gained some new properties
('Execution Mode' now has ALL and PRIMARY options). So, the flow is stuck
because both local changes and a new version of the flow (in the registry) are
available. I've tried reverting local changes, but the changes are just put
right back. If I accept the changes (i.e. commit local), I'm getting an error
warning saying that available upgrades will be ignored. Is there a way out of
this one? Barring that, is the preferred method to upgrade NiFi first, commit
changes to the registry, and then upgrade the registry?

Thanks,

Dave