Yes Mat,

But i cant upgrading nifi till next 2 months.
As i am not able to add user so its a blocker.

Thats why asking u how the AD group name from the authoriser file is mapped
to group identifier of authorization.xml file.

Any place where we are storing this maping?

So that i can delete it from authorization.xml

Any other workaround is there.

Thanks,
Sanjeet