From: Etienne Jouvin <lapinoujou...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 8:52 AM
To: users@nifi.apache.org <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Adding Nested Properties/JSON

Hello.

Jolt transformation.

Etienne

Le mar. 31 mars 2020 à 14:40, Darren Govoni
<dar...@ontrenet.com<mailto:dar...@ontrenet.com>> a écrit :
Hi,
   I want to use Nifi to design a flow that modifies, updates, etc a nested
JSON document (or that can finally output one at the end).

For example:

{
   "name":"this and that",
   "field":"value",
   "others": [
       {"name":"here and there"},
   ]
}

What's the best approach to this using Nifi?

Thanks in advance!
Darren