Hello!

I see (screenshot attached) quite high (86%) storage usage for all three Flow
File, Content & Provenance Repositories in the System Diagnostics. When I check
the size of the respective folders on the disk they don't even add up to 12,24
GB shown on the screenshot.
I also have the following settings for the content repository in
nifi.properties:
nifi.content.repository.archive.max.retention.period=12 hours
nifi.content.repository.archive.max.usage.percentage=50%
nifi.content.repository.archive.enabled=true
nifi.content.repository.always.sync=false

So I am wondering where these numbers are coming from and how to reduce the
storage utilization (I assume such high utilization will impact the
performance)? Why is the content repository usage 86% even though the
max.usage.percentage is set at 50%.

Many thanks in advance & all the best

Valentina