Hello!

I'm trying to deploy NiFi 1.11.4 to a new environment. After configuring all
the necessary files and trying to start the service, I see the following
message in the nifi-app.log file:

<timestamp>     INFO      [main]   org.apache.nifi.NiFi         Launching
NiFi...
<timestamp>     WARN   [main]   org.apache.nifi.NiFi         Unable to access
lib/bootstrap to create bootstrap classloader
Java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: lib/bootstrap
                <stack trace>
<timestamp>     ERROR  [main]   org.apache.nifi.NiFi         Failure to launch
NiFi due to java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to access properties
loader in the expected manner - apparent classpath or build issue
                <stack trace>

I found a bug report with this exact issue
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4685) but it was a few years ago
and is still marked as Open/Unresolved.

Anybody seen this issue / have a solution?

I'm running this on RHEL7.

r/

JW