Harsha,

The nifi-hive-services-api-nar is included with the NiFi assembly/release
and includes the definition of what the Hive1_1ConnectionPool should be,
but the actual component is in the nifi-hive1_1-nar, which is not included
with the NiFi release (due to space concerns) and must be manually
downloaded.

Regards,
Matt