Hi Mark,
Thanks for responding.
Sorry, i can't share the log, Due to our company policy.
its keeping printing this 2 warning in nifi-app.log once the server is up
this warning is gone.
1-> O.apache.nifi.controler.flocontroler failed to send heart beat due to ;
org.apache.nifi.cluster.protocol.protocalException: Failed marshalling
'HEARTBEAT" protocol message due to javax.net.sslException:Read timed out.
2-> o.a.nifi.fingerprint.FingerprintFactory unable to get the
controller service of type org.apache.nifi.processor.aws.s3.puts3object;it
is default properties will be fingerprinted instead of being ignored

Thanks Boris for the response, but i am not that issue, facing node
disconnection issue.

--
Sanjeet Kumar Rath,
mob- +91 8777577470