I’m running a three node NiFi Cluster on AWS EC2s using integrated Zookeeper
and SSL Enabled. Version is 1.11.1, OS is RedHat 7.7, Java is 1.8.0_242. For
some reason after a period of time Data Provenance goes blank, old records are
no longer queryable and new data provenance doesn’t appear to get written. No
Lucene or other exceptions are logged and restarting the node causes data
provenance to go back to being written however old data provenance does not
re-appear. No exceptions appear when querying data provenance. All tests have
been run as the initial admin user and roles and permissions appear to be
correct. I’ve also checked selinux audit logs to see if something is being
blocked but nothing appears.

WriteAheadProvenanceRepository, max storage is set to 24 hours, 1GB, 30 seconds
for rollover, 100mb rollover size, 2 query threads, 2 index threads, compress
on rollover, and don’t sync always.

Thanks
Shawn Weeks