From: Shawn Weeks <swe...@weeksconsulting.us>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 5:19 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Data Provenance Stops Working

That sounds like a permission issue. Are you running in secure mode? If so
right click on the main canvas and go to access policies and make sure your
current user is allowed provenance access, you’ll also have to go to the
policies section in the system menu in the upper right hand corner and do the
same.

Thanks

Shawn