Please look at the migration guide :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Migration+Guidance
specifically the migrating to 1.10.0 part

On August 17, 2020 at 17:21:43, Olson, Eric (eric.ol...@adm.com) wrote:

I have a 1.9.2 instance where I’m using ExtractImageMetadata to determine
the size of some images and process them. I’ve just built a new VM with
1.11.4 and when I try to add that processor, it’s not found in the list of
available processors. ExtractMediaMetadata and ResizeImage are also not in
the list.

The source for the processor still exists on GitHub. Unlike the 1.9.2
binary bundle, there is no lib/nifi-media-nar-x.x.x.nar file in the 1.11.4
bundle.

Were these actually removed, or is there some installation step I missed?
I’m not sure what else to do other than downgrade to 1.9.2.

Confidentiality Notice:
This message may contain confidential or privileged information, or
information that is otherwise exempt from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should promptly delete it and should not disclose,
copy or distribute it to others.