Off the top of my head, based on what you are describing, I would consider
just using a funnel.

Your flow would start somehow, then maybe slit based on some logic, and if
you wanted everything to come back together, just create a funnel that
leads back to your final processor / set of processors.

Craig

Craig S. Connell
CTO & Senior VP of Engineering
csconn...@staq.com