In PutS3Object's configuration, there is a property called "Endpoint
Override URL".  This is where you would put the URL
https://mynamespace.compat.objectstorage.us-ashburn-1.oraclecloud.com,
replacing "mynamespace" with your actual namespace.  US-Ashburn-1 is
specified in this URL.  You can leave the Region property set to anything,
since the only thing that really does is it sets the appropriate URL for
AWS S3 regions.  When you specify an override URL, the selected region is
ignored.