It is also worth noting that instead of:
def mergedFile = session.create()

You should be using:
def mergedFile = session.create(flowFileList)

This will do 2 things:
(a) it will result in the merged FlowFile inheriting the attributes from the
parents
(b) it will properly establish the linkage for the data provenance

Thanks
-Mark

On Nov 18, 2020, at 3:58 PM, Joe Witt