I'm working on a data ingestion project using NiFi. I need to load csv
files into S3. Before loading files to S3 I need to add an extra column
which is date of extraction for each record. I'm using update record
processor to add date to each record. My regex to add date
is now():format('yyyy-MM-dd'). The NiFi server is a cloudera server and the
timezone is set to GMT time and my office is located in New Jersey(EST). I
want to extract dates in EST. but NiFi considers the server's default time.
Is there a way i can extract date in EST timezone?