Hi All,
I am using EncryptContent (with PGP) for encrypting Text File  Data.
The intent here is to implement Asymmetric Encryption for  Cross-Platform
purpose. (Encryption and Data Source is at NiFi side - while the recipient
and decryption is at .Net / C# side).

However, the organization policies mandate me to move away from PGP.

This leaves me with two approaches - one is to use hybrid approach with one
of the symmetric algorithms (AES-GCM for instance) used in combination with
RSA for encrypting / decrypting the key.

Another approach suggested is to use ECC.
However, as my understanding goes - as of now NiFi doesn't support ECC and
this will likely require custom processor implementation.

Any hint / advice on easy implementation of either approach would be hugely
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Madhan,