You're saying it wouldn't kick in because of low rates of files? The
interesting bit for us is that we don't process a lot of files but the
files themselves are quite large. And in our case some nodes keep getting
behind and it seems that load balancer is not kicking in to rebalance the
cluster. Is there any way we could force the balancer to be a lot more
aggressive even on smaller queues?