Hey everyone,

Is there any documentation on how to use DistributedCacheServer ? Currently
from what I see this is single point of failure  or does it really sync the
data between nodes ?

I want to have something similar to zookeeper state but not in zookeeper
because it needs to be available between processors. My rough problem:

Flow :

*  Start the flow and store a state (Similar to the QueryTable, which uses
zookeeper to store the max row)
*  do some processing
*  update the state

This needs to be reachable between servers of course. What I tested the
DistributedMapCacheClientService  needs a server to connect which I point to
localhost. But if the entry that I need is on another server how do they sync
the data ?

Thx