Hi All,

We got it solved by stopping the env and removing the *_repository folders.
With the start of the nifi env those folders are recreated.

Thanks for replying and you help

With regards,
Mit freundlichem Gruß,
Met vriendelijke groet,

*Ralph Vercauteren*
Technical Architect QAD Automation Solutions
Mobile NL: +31 6 5397 7230
r...@qad.com

This e-mail may contain QAD proprietary information and should be treated
as confidential.

  • [no subject] Ralph Vercauteren
    • Re: Joe Witt
      • Re: Ralph Vercauteren