You’ll also want to go to the Global Menu (hamburger menu) -> Policies and make
sure that your nodes have access to fetch site-to-site details there. I forget
the exact name of the policy but it should be pretty obvious looking through
that list.

If that is setup properly and you’re still seeing the issue, I would recommend
taking a look at the nifi-user.log and it should show you exactly which
endpoint is returning the 403 and the exact username that is being used. So
that’ll help to clarify what permissions may be missing.

Thanks
-Mark

On May 18, 2021, at 1:03 PM, Mr. Spock