We recently moved to version 1.13.2 and are finally using the registry in
earnest along with parameter contexts.  Being able to store sensitive
values is amazing!

Had two quick questions:

1.  Any good way to turn on/off all controller services in a process group
for the UI?

2. Since you can only have one parameter context per process group, how are
you all handling when you have a specific parameter that is used among many
process groups?  I am trying to avoid having one global parameter context,
but perhaps that is the best practice?

Any thoughts on eventually being able to select more than one parameter
context for a process?  Perhaps the parameter context then would act as a
namespace.  Just a thought.

Thanks,
Robert