When seeing the error we put our timeouts values in the processor both to 5
mins as a test and still saw the errors and well before 5 minutes.  We also
slowed the processor down a lot and still were seeing the error.  Failed
attempts will often succeed just fine but not always.

As an easy test could we just rebuild with the older http client library or
did a lot more change with the processor?

We do have access to both endpoints and plan to dig deeper there as well,
but initial looking did not show errors on server side.