Hi Joe

I just found out that port 6342 is bound to localhost. Why????
In the last build NIFI is bound to localhost as standard if not specifying
which interface to use:
nifi.web.https.host=node1.domain.com
nifi.web.https.port=8443
nifi.web.https.network.interface.default=ens192    <----- If this is not
configured the UI is bound to localhost.

But how can I configure port 6342 to bound to any interface???

kind regards
Jens