Hi,

I believe this is expected. If you have one XML file split into 10 JSON
files, what would you expect for the output claim?
You can use the provenance event to get the child flow files, and retrieve
the claims from there.
Also note that one claim file can contain multiple flow files but with
different offsets.

Hope this helps,
Pierre