Jean-Sebastien,

Are you running a cluster or a single, stand-alone nifi instance? The slowness
could be either on the backend (performing the action and formulating the
response to the UI) or on the UI end, where it has to render everything.

One thing you can do to help understand which is causing the slowness is to
create a new, empty process group and then step into it. Is the UI still
sluggish when you’re in that process group, or is the UI faster there? Also,
which browser are you using?

Thanks
-Mark

Sent from my iPhone