Jean-Sebastian,

I’d recommend grabbing a thread dump (bin/nifi.sh dump dump1.txt) and check the
thread dump to see what the processors are doing.

Would also grep logs for “waiting for” to see if it shows anything.

Thanks
-Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2022, at 7:27 PM, Jean-Sebastien Vachon <jsvac...@brizodata.com>