I have an instance of NiFi (v. 1.15.3) running in Cloud Foundry, and several
weeks ago I started getting a message that I have Insufficient Permissions when
I try to add or modify a processor property that contains Expression Language.
The message I get is:

rejected. Please consult with your administrator.<br><br>Your support ID is:

Does anyone have an idea what this means and how I can fix it?

Thanks,
Stanley

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.