Hi Jens,

Thanks for reporting this problem, can you open a Jira issue?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI

If you can provide a full stack trace, that would be helpful. It would also
be helpful to know what strategy you are using for authentication: are you
using a private key or a password?

Setting the log level to DEBUG for the net.schmizz.sshj logger should also
provide additional details.

Regards,
David Handermann