Hi all,

I have a ListenFTP processor running in a nifi docker container that runs
within a bridge network (so it doesn't bind to the host IP). But this
causes an issue (unreachable host) for FTP clients attempting to connect in
passive mode where the FTP server sends the internal bridge network IP, not
the host IP address to the client.

I need the nifi container to run on the bridge network but I don't see any
way in which I can tell the listenFTP processor to send the host IP address
to the host. Changing the listenFTP bind address to the host IP/hostname
throws an error.

Anyone experienced this issue or could suggest a workaround?

Thanks,
Mike

p.s - an active FTP connection from the client is problematic where the
client doesnt have a static IP / behind a NAT.