Hello all,

I'm leaving from my present job  ( I'm a old guy :)), its my last day and I
just send this mail to say thank you to all.

We worked with Nifi in the last 6 years and my colleagues  will continue to use
this great tool.  We created several http services in Nifi  for example:
ChangeDataCapture, Data Tranformation like Dbt, load Files, send files all off
them  based on configuration stored in a database. With this services we avoid
the repetition off flows,  just read the configuration from the database and
put that configuration as flowfiles attributes which will populate processors
properties or read  in ExecuteScript. Perhaps I will explain this better in a
medium Post.

Thank You,

Carlos