Hi Tiago,

The initial warning for the Insecure Cipher Provider Algorithm indicates
the use of the deprecated setting as mentioned previously.

The set-sensitive-properties-algorithm command looks correct, and should
have updated the flow.xml.gz, flow.json.gz, and nifi.properties settings.

The Decryption Failed message indicates that the nifi.sensitive.props.key
value does not match the value used to encrypt the flow configuration, or
that the algorithm does not match.

Can you provide some additional details about the NiFi installation? Is
this a standalone or clustered deployment, and is it running in a
containerized environment, or directly on a server?

Regards,
David Handermann