Hi Dwane,

Snowflake and Iceberg processors are not part of the standard NiFi
distribution due to bundle size constraints. But they are built during
the release process and the nar files can be downloaded from Maven
Central for example.

Links for Snowflake nars:
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/nifi/nifi-snowflake-services-api-nar/1.20.0/nifi-snowflake-services-api-nar-1.20.0.nar
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/nifi/nifi-snowflake-services-nar/1.20.0/nifi-snowflake-services-nar-1.20.0.nar
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/nifi/nifi-snowflake-processors-nar/1.20.0/nifi-snowflake-processors-nar-1.20.0.nar

You'll need to download the nar files and copy them to the 'lib' or
'extension' folder of your NiFi installation (on all nodes if you have
a cluster). In case of 'extension' no restart is needed.

Regards,
Peter Turcsanyi