I have converted incoming Excel files to csv files. My incoming files vary
in structure, and so do have different headers and also different
field names. I have the header field names in an attribute.

How can I employ a QueryRecord or an ExecuteSQL processor to return a count
for each field of records that have values in them (non-whitespace,
non-empty, non-null values)? They vary by flowfile, so the field names
would have to be read from the attribute into the SQL query. I need my
query to be dynamic to the field structure, and cannot fix them by name
because they change depending on the raw data.

Using Query Record seems to depend on a Record Reader and on a Record
Writer. Is it possible to configure these dynamically if every flowfile
will have variations in field names and in number of fields in its header?