On Mar 5, 2008, at 6:56 AM, Karan Malhi wrote:

David,

I am interested in preparing a doc on the following:

 - unit testing ejbs; show anything from basic testing to detailed
configuration, testing transactions, testing security
 - unit testing GlassFish apps; yes, we support their descriptors
and can unit test their ejbs just fine.
 - host ejbs from your app; show how to embed OpenEJB to make your
application capable of supporting ejbs and even remote ejb clients
 - debugging ejbs in your IDE with no plugins; show how when using
openejb to test your apps you can use standard debugging with no
plugins or remote servers.

My objective is that when I show a demo of OpenEJB, I should be able to supplement the demo with some docs . Most of the people I have talked to
have questions regarding the topics you have listed above.

I will get started on the above this weekend and then start bugging you with
questions.

Thanks for the offer.

Docs are good. We really need more exposure though, are you interesting in writing articles?

-David

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 3:15 AM, David Blevins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>