I've been trying to get the openEJB container to allow me to use an external
activemq.xml file for a while now and have been unsuccessful.  Below is my
resource config

<Resource id="ActiveMQRA" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
  # Broker configuration URI as defined by ActiveMQ
  # see http://activemq.apache.org/broker-configuration-uri.html

  #BrokerXmlConfig broker:(tcp://localhost:61616)?useJmx=false
  BrokerXmlConfig xbean:activemq.xml

  # Broker address

  #ServerUrl vm://localhost?async=true
  ServerUrl tcp://localhost:61616

  # DataSource for persistence messages

  DataSource MessageDataStore
</Resource>

With the activemq.xml file placed in the lib directory

I'm getting the following exception:
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException:
javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalException: Failed to startup an
embedded broker: openejb:xbean:(activemq.xml)?persistent=false, due to:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Could not
resolve bean definition resource pattern [(activemq.xml)?persistent=false];
nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource []
cannot be resolved to URL because it does not exist: Failed to startup an
embedded broker: openejb:xbean:(activemq.xml)?persistent=false, due to:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Could not
resolve bean definition resource pattern [(activemq.xml)?persistent=false];
nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource []
cannot be resolved to URL because it does not exist

I've not been able to find any info on this anywhere; I may just be looking
in the wrong places but if anyone has successfully gotten this to work any
info would be awesome.  Thanks a ton in advance.

BTW - I put the spring-2.5.1.jar & xbean-spring-3.1.jar in my lib dir as
well.  I can post my activemq.xml if that will help.