On Aug 6, 2008, at 12:47 PM, rde8026 wrote:

I've been trying to get the openEJB container to allow me to use an external activemq.xml file for a while now and have been unsuccessful. Below is my
resource config

<Resource id="ActiveMQRA" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
 # Broker configuration URI as defined by ActiveMQ
 # see http://activemq.apache.org/broker-configuration-uri.html

 #BrokerXmlConfig broker:(tcp://localhost:61616)?useJmx=false
 BrokerXmlConfig xbean:activemq.xml

 # Broker address

 #ServerUrl vm://localhost?async=true
 ServerUrl tcp://localhost:61616

 # DataSource for persistence messages

 DataSource MessageDataStore
</Resource>

With the activemq.xml file placed in the lib directory

Hmmm... Try using an absolute path to the activemq.xml file and see if that doesn't make activemq happier.

Not sure if that will work, but worth a try.

-David