On Jun 9, 2012, at 2:24 AM, Anthony Fryer wrote:

> Since 1.0.0 though i don't believe thats the case anymore and that you can
> select the "use workspace metadata" option and it should just work.  Would
> be good to get David to confirm that is the case.

Confirmed.  The Eclipse/TomEE doc needs updating since the changes we did to
make TomEE work out-of-the-box in Eclipse.

On a side note, your setup looks even better than the trivial stuff I did in
the getting started video.  It would make a fantastic little blog post!

People would love it.

Someone did a CXF/TomEE blog and wow did that thing get some mileage.  Big help
in getting the word out.

-David