Hi,

i am on the way migrating a 120+ domain classes app from Kodo (jdo) to OpenJPA. But since we were power users of kodo with a whole lot of custom functions and extensions we need to rebuild them in OpenJPA. Unfortunately i found no docs at all regarding this. The official openJPA docs contains nothing and even the examples are non-existant for these topics. Back in Kodo times, there were some examples for custom mappings and functions.

Can someone point me to something? I mean, someone should know about this right? :-) Even if i would start with looking into org.apache.openjpa.kernel.exps.StringContains which could work as a blueprint, i still dont know how to register stuff.

Thanks for info on the state of affairs.

Marc