Yes, I read that more than once and double checked my configuration. I also
posted in the Spring forum a while ago, with no replies so far.

It would be helpful to have some background on the requirements for load time
enhancement from the OpenJPA side. How does it normally work in a Java EE
container? Does OpenJPA make any assumptions on which classloader is used for

- OpenJPA itself
- javax.persistence.* classes

Should it be the container classloader or the application classloader?

If I knew what OpenJPA expects, it would be easier to find out if and where the
Spring/Tomcat environment is different and then address the issue to the
resposible party - I spent a whole day on this issue and I'm really stuck at
this point...

Regards,
Harald

-------- Original-Nachricht --------