Hi Kevin

I think that OpenJPA is great and the way it stuck to JPA 2.0 Standard so quick was very good. As I am looking more and more into the JEE and the desktop side of things is just as important to me, world it would be great to keep the provider I know so well. I am may even be able to help in the future as well as I once did before for some documentation and bugs.

I am definitely interested in helping if I can keep OpenJPA up to date.

Thanks

David