Hi Glen

It's not bad that in this project participate people form IBM, it's bad that there are not people from other companies. As far as I notice people form Oracle haven't participated in this project since OpenJPA 1.x.

Java belongs to big companies and in my country is very rarely some small company to use something written in Java except for products what are ready for use in their business.

How is the situation in your country ?

Best regards
Georgi