No, your question still isn't very clear.

> Actually I just want to find a OpenJpa equivalence to close() method of JDBC
Statement class
I believe that after OpenJPA is done processing a native query we will
close the statement. If that isn't happening, you could try to cast your
query to an OpenJPAQuery and call .closeAll() on it once you are done using
it.

Hope this helps.
Rick

--