On Dec 8, 2014, at 11:55 AM, David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Throwing this out there as it never hurts to be explicit.
>
> On the Tomitribe side I'm willing to hire someone to work on OpenJPA
> full-time if there are enough users out there willing to share the cost of
> said developer.
>
> A full-time developer (or two) is really not that expensive when split 10
> different ways.
>
> Email me offline -- not really an appropriate conversation for this list.  As
> well this is the first and only time I'll mention it.
>
> I will say that at some point our belief in Open Source has to match some
> level of commitment.  Here's your opportunity.

Already getting emails from OpenJPA committers lining up to be said full-time
developer.

Up to users at this point what happens to OpenJPA.  Reach out if OpenJPA means
something to you.  We'll do our best to help you champion it internally.

Never hurts to try.  You might succeed.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins