On Sat, 01 Dec 2012 17:00:33 -0800
Developer <develo...@jhsachs.com> wrote:

> I just tried to post a message to the OO Forum after some months of
> absence. I couldn't do it; the forum said I had an invalid user name or
> password.
>
> I clicked the "forgot password" button. The system reset my password and
> sent me the new one. I activated the new password and tried to log on.
> The forum said I had an invalid user name or password. I tried again,
> typing the new password instead of copy-and-pasting. Invalid user name
> or password.
>
> I created a brand new account with a different user name and email
> address. After I got the acknowledgment I activated the account and
> tried to log in. Invalid user name and password.
>
> I appear to be locked out of the forum completely.
>
> Since I have no way to contact the administrators without logging on,
> this mailing list seems to be my only recourse.
>
> Anyone involved with administering the forum, please help!
>
> If there are no forum administrators here, I'd be grateful if somebody
> would forward this message to one of them.

We need to know the Forum logon names used; it will also be useful to know
logon addresses etc. Dates and approximate times (timezone also, please) will
help cut down the span of Forum log inspections needed.  I have only Moderator
rights on the Forum so have to wait for an Admin to come online; he will need
that information; if desired the information can  be sent to me privately
off-list (my email is in my sig below) and I will forward it to an Admin.

I checked the logs to which I have access and find there is one user called
"developer" (if that is the logon used on Forum by the querist), registered on
the forum on 13 November 2012 at 13:23, last active that date at 13:29, with
one posting, but that there is no user posting from jhsachs.com using any logon
name.

As it is early Sunday morning in Europe and Mods/Admins will be doing Sunday
things, there may be some slight delay in sorting this matter.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>