Am 14.08.2013 19:21, schrieb Dale Erwin:
For my current needs, AOO 4.0.0 is unusable.  Unfortunately, the
installation program removed my prior version.  Is there any way I can
get a copy of the previous version to install?  Will the two co-exist?

In addition to the mail from Brian Barker.

You must do a so-called administration installation:

After downlaoding the package start it, the files will be unpacked in a separate folder. Disrupt the installation process. Go to the folder and start the administration installation with 'setup /a' or 'msiexec /a openofficexx.msi'.

You get this information with 'setup -h' or 'openofficexx.msi -h'.

If you want to use another user folder you must change this in the bootstrap.ini (folder 'program' of the installation).

BTW, Google is your friend.

Regards