Windows is your problem!

When have we ever observed MS to make major jumps in technology? As did Steve
Jobs did with Apple.
MS makes small increments, thus dragging along problems that resides in their
code.

I have not heard anything that says they have changed their mode in technology.

Don

Donald Zarlenga Ph.D.
zarle...@me.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered
by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,  18 U. S. C. 2510-2521  and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended
recipient but do not wish to receive communication through this medium, please
so advise the sender immediately.

On Nov 13, 2013, at 4:35 PM, jjb i.e. Just Jeff Butler <justje...@yahoo.com>