Actually, it was Martin that was having the problem, not me.  I always
download from the site.  One thing people need to be aware of it that
there are vendors selling the CDs for a nominal charge.  There is
nothing wrong with this and it is a useful service for some.  However
those vendors have nothing to do with this list, though some have tried
to claim we are "paid support".